Friday, November 20, 2009

Jenny Deters and CSM's are good friends....

....CSM's have been around for a very long time. I barely learned about them in 2004 and own two now.

I've gone to a few retreats to learn more about what else can be 'cranked' on the machine.....and that's when I met Julie. Julie is a friend of Jenny's and was demonstrating how to do fair isle on the CSM! OMG!

Jenny has compiled her lace sock patterns into the first book. In her second book, you get socks and much more than socks! You've just GOT to check it out!

If you want to read more about this fantastic designer, it's here! While you are there, check out the FREE pattern.

If you want to check out her two books, you go here. I have these two books and [with no affiliation] am very impressed with her work. The patterns are super easy to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am SO looking forward to reading your comment!!! Thank you for leaving one!