This beautiful shawl is in the process of drying so this picture is of it stretched out on the carpet (pre-blocked). The points still show up pretty good.
The knitting flowed pretty smoothly. I knit on it when I could be alone without interruption.
I still came across a few more errors such as a symbol omission and misplacement of yo's and k2tog's. (those errors are not listed in the errata for the booklet.) If my dear friend, Courtney, hadn't had the keen eye to notice the first misplacement (that affected the border all the way around) I would have had to rip more.
I love the way it looks. To keep from repeating myself on the yarn, needles and pattern I used, please click on the label for Orenburg.
When I started this project, I decided to keep track of my knitting time, too. Even with the few times I had to 'knit backwards', I was able to complete it in just under 85 hours.
I'd like to start the next Galina project in her booklet.
In the pink
4 hours ago