Thursday, April 28, 2011
Monday, April 25, 2011
Remember the Maaema Scarf I test-knit for Denise? (You can read more about it here.)
Well, I think so highly of it AND of ArtfulCare.com, that I'm willing to give it away with a random drawing to all who participate. The lucky winner will receive a lovely scarf.
At ArfulCare.com there is something for everyone. You or someone you know will learn practical tips to assist in the care-giving journey with an aging loved one. The original artwork is precious, too.
Here are The (very simple) Rules:
1. Go to ArtfulCare.com, read as many pages as possible, and leave a comment on the Contact Us page for Julie at ArtfulCare.com, not on this blog post.
2. In your comment, you must include your name in a recognizable form; for example, Mary P or Mary in WA. You must use your valid email address.
3. In your comment, please include an answer to at least one of the questions on the Contact Us page.
4. Share the website with at least 1 friend or family member.
5. Comments must be in by Tuesday, May 24th, at 5:00 am, PDT. I’ll draw early Tuesday morning and let you know the winner!
The give-away is open to all, no matter where you are in the world, but I must mention: Knackfulknitter – and all subsidiaries thereof – is not responsible for customs fees or delivery failure due to postal difficulties. International mail will be shipped the most economical way possible.