Saturday, October 11, 2008

Smoked Salmon..........the best!

On September 26th I watched the Foodnetwork channel with The Neely's. They were in Montana, visiting a gal that takes Salmon to a whole new level!!

Her business, Montana Mountain Smoked, is one place I knew I had to look at! She not only smokes the wild sockeye, she makes a salmon dip that you could eat like ice cream!

My mother LOVES smoked salmon [and that's an understatement!] so I ordered the biggest package they had - for her birthday.

I wish I had a picture of my mom digging through the box that she said she thought didn't have a bottom! It was HUGE!Needless to say, my mom is in salmon heaven!

I will be ordering some for my college son during finals week in December. A smaller gift package of smoked salmon and salmon dip should feed his brain!

Excuse me while I go and order some for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am SO looking forward to reading your comment!!! Thank you for leaving one!