Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My Swatch(es) for Secret of the Stole

Okay, now......
Here is my first swatch using Jaggerspun Zephyr - knit with US sz 4 needle.






Here is another swatch using Knitpicks Bare - knit with the same needle size.






Did I forget to place a ruler or some sort of measuring device with the swatches? Of course......but I'm not feeling well so I have an excuse......right?
So...which do you all think looks good? Scarlett says the dark one. :)
I also forgot to mention: You, too, can join Secret of the Stole by Nautical Knitter! She told me there are 17 days.....and counting, before it starts! Membership closes October 4th.

7 comments:

  1. I like the darker one, too - the larger picture allowed me to see the color variation. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both. (smile) But if I must choose I would pick the darker one. 17 days and counting.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogger is being weird so if you end up with two comments from me, feel free to delete one.

    I really like the subtle play of color in the darker one. But then again, you did MS3 in a dark color so you may be ready to knit a lighter one. You could go completely weird and dye the KP Bare. Whatever color you choose, your shawl will be spectacular. All of your knitting is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the lighter one better but that's because my old eyes would have a difficult time working with the darker colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the light one myself, and then you could use it with ANY beads, or dye it whatever color yor heart desires when it is done!! I am a member of the KAL and I can not wait for it to start!! MAN OH MAN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maria, I like the light colored one best. Besides you already have the dark colored MS3. I'm doing mine in Jaggerspun Zephyr Teal. Which looks more like a seafoam to me.

    ReplyDelete

I am SO looking forward to reading your comment!!! Thank you for leaving one!