Friday, July 27, 2007

My socks match.......by color

Here is a pair of socks made on my CSM (circular sock machine) with Austermann Step. I absolutely love the way the yarn feels.
I also love the place where I bought it from ~ Double Diamond Knits! Don't wait another minute to check the site out! Judy is quick with your order and answers your emails. My order arrived as promised.
Yeah, I know the stripes don't match but I just can't have the added stress of matching them and then running out of yarn or having to splice 'em.
When I hand knit, well.....that's a different story. I do like my stripes to match.
Again, you will be missing out if you don't take the time to check out what Judy has!

1 comment:

  1. Ah - this was THE nicest, IMHO, of the original series of the Step yarns, and is the nicest still ;o)

    ReplyDelete

I am SO looking forward to reading your comment!!! Thank you for leaving one!