Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Geese In Flight - progress

This pattern is just lovely!
As I was knitting the heel, I noticed the diamond pattern appearing. Never made one like that. Loved it, too!
I'm using Knitpicks Palette in white (cuz snow geese are mostly white) and reinforcing the heel and toe with white serger woolly nylon. This loose knitter is knitting with Inox US sz 0 dpn's.
The yahoo group finds a free pattern each month to knit together. If there are any questions, you have others knitting the same pattern at the same time.
If you like lace, this knits up nice.

4 comments:

  1. Geese are white?? mmmm.

    Thanks for giving me another sock list to be addicted to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sock looks lovely so far! Can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the sock!!! maybe I could do it too, but from the toe up!!!!

    I'm sorry about your loss...I recently lost our kitty & our dog last xmas...I still well up thinking about them, among many of their friends too!

    thanks for stopping by my blog...with all my traveling lately it's been hard keeping up...thank you for missing me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snow geese are white.

    ReplyDelete

I am SO looking forward to reading your comment!!! Thank you for leaving one!