Monday, January 28, 2008

Maltese Fisherman Hat

This was taken a couple Friday nights ago after dinner. I knit the hat Frankie is wearing. It's called the Maltese Fisherman Hat by EZ and can be found in 'Knitter's Almanac'.
I used Sheepsdown and found it a quick knit at 2 1/2 stitches/inch. It only took 3 hours. I sent the picture to Meg Swansen and she emailed me the next morning and loved that I completed it with, as she said - "Antic Top Twiddles". :)

I think my son likes it.....and his girlfriend, Becca.

She is really nice......

and knits!

2 comments:

  1. I just love the Maltese fisherman's hat. I would like to make one for myself to wear with my crossing guard uniform...maybe after the war when the socks are all done I will make it!

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

I am SO looking forward to reading your comment!!! Thank you for leaving one!