Thursday, October 15, 2009

Shawl progress...

...with US sz 9 circular needles and Unspun Icelandic I bought with Annie. We are both following Marilyn VanKeppel in this KAL.
I would probably be finished if I wasn't knitting on a couple of sweaters, too. :)
This is the first time I've knitted with the Unspun Icelandic (from SchoolHousePress). I hesitated trying it, until now, because I heard too many stories in the Con category versus the Pro category.........Here is MY thought on knitting with it.......it's very easy to knit with as a continental knitter. I really like this wool and it's going to be so nice and warm for my dear, sweet mother who appreciates all things wool. [The first thing I noticed is how wonderful it smells!]

1 comment:

  1. Pretty, pretty! Will love seeing it finished (modeled!)

    ReplyDelete

I am SO looking forward to reading your comment!!! Thank you for leaving one!