Friday, July 29, 2011

Secluded Copse Shawl

by Lost City Knits is one stunning piece of art.  I was a lucky, lucky gal to test knit this shawl.
It's light and airy even with the jumper-weight wool I used.  I will, more than likely, knit this again using the same fiber Denise used....wool and silk.

The charts are easy to read and should you ever have any questions/comments, Denise is just an e-mail away.  So, if you would like your own copy of this non boring pattern, head on over to Lost City Knits.

I think I get along with lace knitting.  :0)

6 comments:

  1. It is beautiful Dear, Now fix dinner. The guy that lives downstairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. by the way I love the shawl, it is gorgeous.

    I got a chuckle from that guy that lives downstairs..that was very funny. He has a sense of humour, and sounds very patient

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had forgotten about "comments" very funny, Ed!...Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous shawl! You are one knitting machine, you are...grin! I'm still knitting my little shawl off the needles...for a couple weeks, now. LOL! I might give this one a try.

    hugz to you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria, that looks like a very lovely shawl. Well done to you to have it knitted up so quickly. Thank you for the link, it's a great site to visit. At least the heavier weight yarn makes it quite warm and substantial for winter. Lovely to read about your trip to Canada too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful shawl! And then a great giggle at that first comment! I about fell out of my chair laughing!

    ReplyDelete

I am SO looking forward to reading your comment!!! Thank you for leaving one!