Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Moebius for my mom

This Moebius should definitely keep my mom's head and neck warm!  She's in Colorado where it's pretty chilly right now!
It's super lightweight because I used Unspun Icelandic Wool.  That wool is so wonderful to knit with.
The pattern is something I made up and it's in garter.  I knit every row.
If you have 'Knitting Around' by Elizabeth Zimmermann [note the 2 n's in her last name], then you, too, can learn how to knit your own Moebius.
After knitting this for mom, I knew I needed one for myself!

2 comments:

  1. That is SO pretty and delicate - she is one lucky Mom!

    I've been thinking of you. My son has to learn to knit for his middle school 3D art class, so I have been helping him. My knowledge is VERY limited. I've tried to knit a couple times with no success. THIS time though, it's looking so much better - if I can just figure out how to GET IT OFF THE NEEDLES! Anyway, I'm putting knitting back on my list of must do's.

    :) Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, one lucky mom! Bet she's going to love this!

    ReplyDelete

I am SO looking forward to reading your comment!!! Thank you for leaving one!