Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Reba, today

Here is Miss Reba, in her raised car seat, waiting to go. She has sure come a long way and has been living with us a little over a year now.
If you'd like to catch up on her life, you can read about Reba's beginnings here.
In this picture, the wild silver hairs are a sign of her "poodle" side.
I'm going to brag a bit here........when Reba announces the arrival of visitors, I thank her, ask her to be quiet and have her sit/stay as I open the door. She does so and will not go to the visitors unless I say. Amazing.
Even in a full run outside, she will stop mid stride when I command her to. Amazing, again.
I still love Reba.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I have to experience dogs vicariously through others. Little Reba looks like she has quite a personality!
    Terry

    ReplyDelete

I am SO looking forward to reading your comment!!! Thank you for leaving one!