Friday, September 11, 2009

A BSJ for Emma..

Emma is my sister-in-laws great grandchild and I wanted to knit her something to keep her warm.
There is nothing nicer than a BSJ in Superwash Cascade 220 to do the job.
I made up the baby socks to go with the sweater and hat.
Isn't Elizabeth Zimmermann a genius?


  1. What a loving gift! That hat is an adorable match - your own design?

  2. Oh, I wish it were my own design for the hat! It's EZ and Meg Swansen's at
    It was so easy to knit and yes, Toni, it IS cute!!!!

  3. Oh, how adorable! I love the way you've worked the colors. Baby Surprise really is one of the cutest patterns out there, and you did a lovely job.

  4. PS, if you think about going for Masters I, I'll help as much as I can. The TKGA Ravelry group has several Level I threads, and answered pretty much every question I had!


I am SO looking forward to reading your comment!!! Thank you for leaving one!